Friday, August 1, 2008

What are my 4?

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
1- Bathroom
2- Linnies House
3- The computer
4- Church

B) Four People who email me regularly:
1- Linnie Allred
2- JoAnn Allred
3- Julie Blessing
4- Kris Haley

C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1- Hollow Moon Cafe
2- Cafe Rio
3- Olive Garden
4- Chilli's

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1- Mexico
2- Hawaii
3- Camping
4- A date with my Hubby

E) Four TV shows I watch all the time:
I don't have Television stations, but we get Netflix and I love
1- Survivor
2- Amazing Race
3- Biggest Looser
4- Friends

F) Four animals I have had in my life:
1- 2 dogs named Gimely
2- 1 cat named Bubbles,
3- 1 cat named Lucky,
4- 1 dog named spunky

G) Four of my favorite activities:
1- Swimming with my kids
2- Relaxing with Ben
3- Traveling
4- Playing games with friend and family

4 comments:

RicAnn said...

Good times :) I love playing games with family and of course friends. Only problem is....I tend to get a bit competitive.

Monica Polad said...

Where is the Hollow Moon Cafe? Those were some fun facts that I didn't know. Isn't it funny how you learn new things about people you know? Love the blog! Keep up the good work! Love Ya!

Brice said...

HEY my best actress cousin!!! It's so wonderful to hear from you...isn't it cool the "good" things the internet can do, like keep us all in touch! I was listening to Barbra "One Voice" the other day and thinking of US singing "People" and crying...I have such awesome memories with you! You and your family look so adorable! Love you, Brice

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tagged you, so you get to make a new post!!! HOORAY!!!
Also, there is this rule, that since I comment on your blog, you have to comment on mine! :-))
Love you!!!