Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween party night!!

On November 1st we had a Halloween party. It was tons of fun. It was a last minute thing due to a death in the family, but we all really enjoyed our selves. Here are some fun pictures.


Ben and I were hillbillies.



He was a much better hillbilly than I!

Scott & Alisa

We all loved the red briefs!



Jessi & Bill




Larry & Dorrene





John & Patty






Nikki & Brandi






Shawn & Dannelle


Dannelle was the life of the party. She danced and sang all night.




Bart & Kelli

Bart was the funniest costume ever. We all loved Nacho Libre. Thanks for the laughs Bart! We just found out that Kelly is pregnant. Weird-- a pregnant nun.


Kam & Shelly



Jason & Linnie

Yes that is a real horse bridle in Jason's mouth. EEEWWW!! He said he washed it but I'm not sure how clean you can get one. HA HA



Linnie was the cutest cow girl ever!




Mike & JoAnn

Mike was hilarious because he was the opposite of what he really is. He was a gangster. It was so funny! JoAnn was road kill, which I thought was very creative and dare I say a little gross.

Ha Ha.










Matt, Carrie, Joe & Jenny



Thank you every one who came. We loved to see all of you. Thank you Doreen for coming. we know you are going through a hard time now and we want you to know you and your family are in our prayers.
























4 comments:

Brice said...

awesome halloween pics...i hope you blog more often!

Anonymous said...

I seriously think that your Halloween party pictures beat any others I've seen! You guys look like you had such a good time. I love your hillbilly costumes! You guys looked great! I have to agree too, before I even scrolled down to the picture of Linnie by herself and your comment, I thought, "Linnie has got to be the cutest cow girl I have ever seen!" That's awesome!

Heidi said...

What great fun! Awesome costumes too! It was great to see you and the kids. Looks like you guys had a great time! So glad you FINALLY updated your blog :) it can be tricky sometimes huh.... It is hard to find the time. Take care - untill next time - love ya, Heidi

LIZ said...

What a fun party. I love Halloween it's so much fun to dress up and pretend to be something else for a while. Loved the pictures!