Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Kids

Our kids had so much fun on Halloween. When we were taking the pictures Ben was laughing so hard because all of their costumes were pretty raggedy. (Mandi's was held together with safety pins). I don't think it is a bad thing to be a little raggedy. I think he just thought it was kind of funny that I didn't spend more time on it I guess. I just pulled out all of the costumes I got at yard sales and said choose one. I love yard sales and I also like to save money. I think sometimes we take life to serious. I know the kids loved it and they didn't know that there costumes weren't new or cool. They just love being dressed up.
Here's to the rug rat Allred children!! YAY










Kiersten was a vampire. She actually looks dead in this picture. Go figure!







Tucker was a vampire. He really got into it. He loves being a vampire.

I think this is the 3rd time he was one.








Apsen was a witch
Right before the picture she said mom where is my broom. Well I didn't even think of it so she used the kitchen broom. OHHH my!




Mandi was a purple people monster eater, How can you get cuter than this!






Bowdy was an orange cat. basically it was warm. But I do have to admit he was adorable. For the first time he loved getting his picture taken.





We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We got way to much candy. Sorry Dentist! Or should I say sorry to Ben and myself for having to pay for the dentist bills. Oh by the way I thought I would let you all know, I am a slacker at taking my kids to the Dentist. We finally decide to go and we have spent over $2000 and are still not done. To parents who don't take dental Hygiene seriously, I suggest you do because it is so so expensive. I now have my kids floss, brush and use mouth wash every day. sorry it has taken me over 3 month to blog again. I will try to do better. HA HA. I will see you at Christmas! J/K






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think that your kids look raggedy at all! I think they look Halloweeny!!
I agree with you about the costumes too. Heston bought the kids costumes from his store and he got a pretty good deal on them. Then the week before Halloween we went to St George and Monica sent us home with tons of yard sale costumes that the kids completely loved! Deklan begged me to let him wear those instead so I let him wear one to the Halloween party at preschool. I still made him wear the one that Heston got him on Halloween though because I didn't want Hest to feel bad ;-)

Kallee said...

Autumn welcome back to the world of blogging...ha ha ha Your kids costumes looks just fine. I am all for going cheap. (It must be the Hawks in us) Jay and Moises both borrowed costumes this year.I can't believe how old Bowdy looks. Sorry to hear about the dentist.....That stinks!!!!!

Monica Polad said...

Halloween looks great. It is good to see you posting again. I hope you are still coming down in December. My kids cannot wait. Miss ya tons and love ya lots!

LIZ said...

Halloween is about the fun of dressing up, and the candy of course, who cares where the costumes come from. They look super cute! I still can't beleive how big they are all getting.

Yikies! That's is an insane dentist bill. I guess we better find a dentist now we know we're going to be here for awhile.