Friday, November 14, 2008

Pregnancy Tag
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant?
In the bathroom.
2- Who was with you? Me, my self and our new little fetus.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? A little stick. I got 50 tests on E-bay for about $7.00.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? It is about time. We have been trying for only 2 months but I had a miscarriage so it seems like forever.
5- Your husbands reaction? Oh that means we don't get to try any more!
6- Who was the first person you told? Ben, my adorable hubby
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? yes! yes!
8-Was everybody happy for you? Yes, I think so
9- Did you go out and celebrate? Yes I went to the kitchen and had some chocolate, HA HA
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Yes we will find out the sex as soon as I am far enough along. We always find out.
11- What was the sex? don't know yet.
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? No this will be my sixth kid
13-Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby?
14- How much weight did you gain? Nothing yet. I have actually lost about 2 pds this month
15- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? I still am 20 pd over weight from having Bowdy, so I will have to watch it with this one.
16- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Can you say YES! I have them from the bottom of my belly to just below my chest. UHGG. I hate stretch marks. I am hoping for a tummy tuck as soon as I am done having kids. Only a couple more to go. Hopefully I wont get new ones with this pregnancy.
17- What did you crave the most? I always crave chocolate. But I crave it even when I am not pregnant. I am sure I just like it to much.
18- Did you crave anything crazy? I craved having my body back and I crave sleep.
19- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I think my kids get to me but only because I get tired and my hormones are crazy so I am on edge more. Ohhhh also all the skinny girls in the world get on my nerves. HA HA
20- Were you married at the time? I think so. Last time I checked I was.
21- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? not this time, but I am only 4 weeks along.

Yes! I am pregnant again, if you haven't already figured it out. I found out yesterday. I hope everything goes well and we get to have this one. I am due Aug. 19th 2009 (ohhh that is so far away) We are so excited and the kids cant wait. We are hoping for twins. Maybe with some luck we will get some. I want twins because I think they would be fun. Also we want a couple more so it would be nice to be pregnant once and get 2 out of it. Wish us luck!

10 comments:

anjie said...

Congrats!!

LIZ said...

That's great! We're so happy for you. Wish you all the best, hope every thing works out.

Brice said...

WOW...how awesome! August does seem like VERY far away but I am sure it will come very quick!...Congrats!

TJ and Shaylee Voss said...

Congrats! I hope that all goes well with your pregnancy!

RicAnn said...

Yea for babies!!!! Grandma Hawks just keeps getting them and getting them. COngrats, I hope all continues to go well.

anjie said...

Autumn, check your due date again. I had Rylan August 12 and was not pregnant at this time last year. I think you might be due in July!

Anjie

PS You don't need to post this comment. Just delete it! Let me know what you find out.

spaceyhawks said...

Oh girl I am so happy for you! You can have all my luck and then some. ;-) And power to ya for wanting twins!!! Josh keeps talking twins, and I keep telling him, I will cut him off if he keeps talking like that, I'm trying to just get through this first one. Love you woman!

mjlamb's said...

Yeah for you!
Hope that all is good!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Yes, a little jealous, but more happy than anything! YAY! Hopefully I can get pregnant soon and we can have our babies close again!
Love you!!! :-))

Anonymous said...

I think you're due date is off. If you're last period was in Oct. you should be due July. At least that is what it says on the babycenter.com due date calculator. I am hoping to be due in August if I get pregnant this month.
I could be wrong. That's just what this web site was calculating.