Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girls Gone Wild

I just had a girls weekend with the Allred girls. It was a blast and dare I say we went wild. We had so much fun! I wasn't going to post this picture because I look so pregnant, (Yes I am pregnant) but shouldn't look it right now. But it was a funny picture so I guess you all get to see me in a swim suit. AUUGGG!



We had a blast at the pool. I even got exercise because we had races on the green floats. It was like being a kid again.


We played cards at night and some of us stayed up till 2 am talking. It was so much fun.



Yes that is JoAnn in the blue. She didn't think I was really taking the picture but now she knows. She is so cute!




Yes! we did eat allot. We had so much good food.






Linnie and Callie jumped on the beds. It was so funny.







The only child we took was Callie's new little one, Landon. He was the best baby ever. We stayed 2 nights and had the time of our life. We went to Mama Mia the movie which was so much fun. We did way to much shopping and spent way to much money. I love girl weekends. We missed our families but it was time worth spending. Some times as mom's and wives we just need a little break to re-group and have some time to our selves. Thanks Ben for being a great husband and taking care of the kids.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You guys look like you had SO much fun!
I love Ben's family. They are such great people.
We need to one of those night sometime soon!

mjlamb's said...

So much fun! Girls weekends are the best! I especially love the shopping and food!
Plus no kid that is nice too

Rod Eskelson said...

that looks like so much fun I wish our family did that

Brice said...

Wow! You sure do know how to party and have a good time...come down and bring the party to St. George any time!