Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big sleep over with the Allred cousins

We had a fun sleep over a couple of weeks ago with the Allred cousins. We had 11 kids total. They all had so much fun. every one thought I was crazy for having so many of them over all at once, but we had so much fun. It wasn't hard at all. It actually was easy because they all entertained my kids. They all wanted pictures taken so these are some of them.





Girl cousins (girl power)


Boy cousins(they are very out numbered)




Lunch was a fun experience. Lucky we have 10 stools, so they all fit. We had a huge pot of mac and cheese. Of course they all ate it right up. What kid doesn't like mac and cheese!






Mandi loves to give cheesers






Apsen always poses like a model









Tucker is as cute as ever!



Kiersten loves to pose. She is so Beautiful





Bowdy was asleep so he is not in any of the pictures I know my kids look like rug rats. Welllll they are. I love it! They look like little poor children about 99% of there lives, but then I don't have to worry about them getting things ruined. I sure wish I could be a kid again!

3 comments:

LIZ said...

Wow that's a lot of kids. Good thing most of them are old enough to help out with the others. You are a very brave mommy.

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I did not recognize Tucker or Mandi.
Hope you are all doing well. How are you liking your new house? Love you.

Anonymous said...

10 kids sitting at the bar huh? Did that feel like a glimpse into the future...What it will be like when you are done having kids and they are all sitting up there?
It sure sounds like they all had fun!

P.S. I love you "rug rat" children!

anjie said...

Autumn, Hi this is Brian. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It's definitely been to long since we've seen all you guys. It sounds like your doing great. Congrats on the new house. bet you love it. What a sad story about your husband and his truck. But I'm sure you'll all be blessed. We were wondering where moon lake is located? We have talked to others that have gone there but have never asked exactly where it is. Looks like a great place to go camping.