Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa and the cousins


We had a lot of fun about 3 weeks ago. My parents, Kallee, Jay,David, Brandi,
Decklan, and Dallin all came out to see our new house and to visit. we had so much fun!
We went to the pool and had a ball. Bowdy cried about 1 hr strait and for the last 30 min he finally started to like it.

We went to the park for free lunch 2 of the days. It was a lot of fun and free!





the picture is pretty dark but we went to the park one day and found to baby kittens someone had left. I gave them to my sister-in-law so she could give them away. Even though David says he doesn't like animals he didn't want to let them go. We sure miss David. He was one of Kallee's foster kids but he is no longer with them. He was a great kid.


Aspen and Manid adore Decklan. He is so cute


Of course Bowdy's favorite is grandma. He loves her so much. I know he doesn't see her allot but I know he remembers her. How could you not? She is such a wonderful grandma!


Kiersten and Tucker got in trouble and couldn't play while we were at the park so they were on baby sitting duty. I love having older kids to help. They are the best! We had a great time with all of them and I hope they come and visit again.

2 comments:

Monica Polad said...

That is so cute! I am so glad you posted again. I have been checking to see your blog all the time! It is awesome and your kids are so cute! I hope we get to see you sometime soon! Love Ya Lots!

Anonymous said...

We do need to come visit again! Or have you guys come out and visit us.
Although your house is a lot nicer to stay in. We always leave sad that we have to come back to our small home.
Your is so gorgeous we can't help but be envious!!!!
Thanks for having us!!!