Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Family Fun at Moon Lake

After my family came to our house they all went up to Moon Lake for 2 days. We went up to visit on one of the days. It was a blast. From the left this is, Kallee (sister), Me (Autumn), Traci (sister-in-Law), Brandi (sister-in-law), and April (Mom).
Bowdy didn't like the sand, so I had to hold him most of the time.


The kids went fishing. They had so much fun. One of the times Heston took them and they didn't come back for about 2 hrs. We thought they were going for a short ride. We got worried so we went to the lodge and they sent someone to look for them. Heston was being a great uncle and wanted them all to be able to catch a fish so he just lost track of time. We were all glad to see them safe and sound. We actually cooked and ate some of the fish. I normally don't like fish, but it was pretty good. Tucker loved it. We had to actually make him stop eating it so everyone could taste it. We don't even own a fishhing pool, but I told Ben that we needed to get one because our kids loved it. Thanks for taking my kids fishing Heston and Chad.

Most of the day we sat around and relaxed. It was so nice to sit and visit with my family. I don't get to see them often. I miss them so much!
The kids played in the water. It was ice cold! They love there uncle Josh.

For some reason my kids gathered sticks for no reason. I guess we just don't have many at our house. HA HA
We all had so much fun and we look forward to going to moon lake again. Thanks for planning it Kallee!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

WHAT A FUN TRIP WITH YOUR FAMILY! I LOVE THE PICTURES - THANKS FOR SHARING. MY FAVORITE IS THE ONE WITH YOU, YOUR MOM, SISTER AND SIS IN LAWS. TAKE CARE - HEIDI

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. It's always fun to hang out with your family!!!
We miss you guys!

Heston said...

Autumn, it was great seeing you and having you come up to moon lake. Some time this summer you'll have to let your kids come out and stay with us. Love you