Monday, July 28, 2008

A sad day for Ben

I am sure all of you know that Ben finally was able to buy his dream truck about 1 1/2 years ago. He has loved it so much and he took such good care of it. Unfortunately we all have to make sacrifices in life and this had to be one for him. We just built a new home so we have had a lot of bills come up. He chose to sell it so we could get things paid off. I told him he didn't have to, but he said that he wanted to. Heavenly Father blessed us so much. We sold it in only 1 1/2 days of having it up for sale. I am so glad Ben was willing to make the sacrifice and sell it. I love him so much and I hope some day he can get a new one because I think he was so cute driving it. He was like a little kid in a candy store when he drove it. He is the best!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sad! :-( Poor Ben!
It's awesome that he was willing to do that though. You guys are an awesome example. We love you!!!